If you want investing in cryptocurrencies and understand what you are doing you should definitely visit these pages and educate yourself.
Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies course is a course that gives you the look under the hood of cryptocurrencies, and you will understand in a technical level;
IBM Blockchain Foundation for Developers is intended mainly for software develeopers and beginners in blockchain. With this course you will gain knowledge about high-level concepts, components, and strategies on building blockchain business networks;
Blockchain for Business – An Introduction to Hyperledger Technologies– with this course you will learn how to start building blockchain applications with Hyperledger frameworks;
Bitcoin– Here you will find a detailed explanation of what makes bitcoin transaction block chains secure.
Cryptoground Guide– New to cryptocurrency? Or perhaps you’ve already heard about Bitcoin and are looking to learn more about cryptocurrency. Well we got you covered, check out our ultimate beginner’s guide to understanding cryptocurrency;
Blockgeeks – is online blockchain education platform that has simple explanation of cryptocurrency and blockchain technologies;
99bitcoins – Easy way to dive into the Crypto World;
Coin Academy – audio and readable courses for everyone;
Introduction to Digital Currencies– – online courses about digital currencies for students worldwide.
IBM Blockchain Blog– Conversations, stories and opinions from the blockchain community;
Unchained– Podcasts about Crypto World;
The investor’s field guide– Here you can find interesting facts and podcasts about cryptocurrencies and related things;
Crypto mining blog– All about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Altcoins and Mining;
Blockchain at Berkeley – Interesting blog posts from Berkley;
Reddit/Cryptocurrency – Cryptocurrency news and discussion;
Reddit/Blockchain – Blockchain news and discussion.
- The Cryptoverse — Your cryptocurrency news dose;
- World Crypto Network — Informative news digests;
- Crypt0 — Omar is one of the most popular crypto bloggers. He creates fascinating interviews;
- Ameer Rosic — News, interviews, podcasts and reviews;
- aantonop — Presentations, discussions, QA by Andreas, the author of “Mastering Bitcoin”;
- Crypto Tips — Emerging Trends with Crypto World;
- Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Course — Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Technologies course. 12 videos, each 45–90 mins.
To get a real idea of the latest Bitcoin news, it’s best to contact Twitter. Many of the most important figures in cryptocurrencies are heavy users of the social networking platform, and they do not hesitate to share their opinions.
- Charlie Lee (@SatoshiLite) – Founder of cryptocurrency, Litecoin
- Vitalik Buterin (@VitalikButerin) – Co-founder of cryptocurrency, Ethereum
- Brian Armstrong (@brian_armstrong) – The CEO of Coinbase
- Jimmy Song (@jimmysong) – Bitcoin Developer
- Jameson Lopp (@lopp) – Creator of statoshi.info and founder of bitcoinsig.
If you have any suggestions to add any other useful resources please don’t hesitate to leave a comment.