Bitcoin price rises, NFTs are becoming more and more popular, banks of Russia strengthen control over cryptocurrency and more news of the crypto market are listed here.
The world’s first cryptocurrency again has risen in price by 37% over the past two weeks. It continues to recover after falling to $32,9 thousand on January 24. Аccording to CoinTrack.ai on 8 February Bitcoin Price is $44,808.
Earlier, Mike McGlone, a senior commodity strategist, predicted a $100,000 price limit for bitcoin. According to trader Justin Bennett the price of the first cryptocurrency could reach $46,000 in the near future.
Over the past days, altcoins have also risen in price. Among the largest cryptocurrencies by capitalization, the price of XRP grew more than others -by 23%, to $0.9. The price of Cardano increased by 8% to $1.25, Avalanche by 11% to $92. The Ethereum exchange rate increased by 4%, to $3.2 thousand.
NFTs Giveaway by Binance
Binance, the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, has announced the launch of a consumer empowerment campaign and a free giveaway of 2,200 NFT tokens. Moreover, to do this, the trading platform has attracted the famous entrepreneur Jay Balvin, basketball player Jimmy Butler and mixed martial arts fighter Valentina Shevchenko.
On February 13 Binance will host a broadcast with Balvin, Butler and Shevchenko to distribute 2.2K NFTs to viewers.
Similarly, Binance plans to draw the attention of users to the problem of involving a large number of stars in advertising cryptocurrency services. Representatives of the exchange urge not to trust only celebrities. Users should conduct their own research and study cryptocurrency on their own.
Strict Control Over Crypto by RF Banks
To combat illegal transactions, the Central Bank of Russia has recommended that banks identify accounts that carry out an “unusually large number” of transactions (more than 10 per day and more than 50 per month, as well as more than 30 transactions with individuals per day).
Banks have the ability to block account data if they appear suspicious. In addition, Russian banks have already begun to implement the recommendations of the Central Bank.
By February 11, the government of Russia should prepare draft scenarios for regulating crypto markets with an assessment of their expected consequences. This decision was made during a meeting held on January 28 with Prime Minister Dmitry Grigorenko.
Crypto to invest in for February
According to The Economic Times there are several cryptocurrencies to invest in for this month.
- Lucky Block is a new cryptocurrency project which is bringing blockchain technology to the multi-billion dollar lottery sector. Above all, it allows players from all over the world to be able to access Lucky Block lotteries in a safe and transparent way. The current price of Lucky Block is $0.002286.
- Dogecoin is one of the cheap cryptocurrencies to buy in 2022. Dogecoin has dropped in value by over 80%, since its mid-2021 highs. Current price of this coin is $0,159373
- BNB was launched by Binance exchange in 2017. Now it’s in the top of crypto market. Also, traders hold BNB on the Binance exchange, so that it allows users to reduce their commission. Current price of Binance is $426,63
- Shiba Inu is the most popular cryptocurrency nowadays. So to invest in it in 2022 means to invest in one the most trending tokens. Current price of Shiba Inu is $0,00003313.
- Ethereum is the second coin on the market capitalization. Its price again has risen over the past weeks and now the current price is $3,109.17.
The crypto market is full of new updates every day. So what else you can add to this topic about February news, share with us in comments.