Sat, May 26, 2018
12:00 PM – 4:00 PM Brasilia Standard Time Brazil
Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
If you have been on social media lately or even watch the news recently toward the end of 2017, you probably have heard of Bitcoin and how investors have made millions and billions investing into Bitcoin. Now you probably want to how you can reach your financial goals as well or simply get more familiar with the technology that is making it all possible. (THE BLOCKCHAIN).
With technologies moving fast into the future, we should also start our education and take part in this amazing new digital technology revolution called “Blockchain”
If you want to learn where the future is heading, how to invest and where, how cryptocurrency developed over the years, how you can make a 6 figures and more in less than a year like we did, join us at this 3 hours online video class, or networking event (depending on location) , where we will be exploring those subjects and going into depth of CryptoCurrency and blockchain technology.
The conference will cover a wide array of topics including blockchain technology, Bitcoin and Ethereum, ICOs, token sale mechanics, investing, regulation, startups, and much more. Blockchain industry speakers will present a fundamental analysis approach towards evaluating cryptocurrencies and ICO.
We will discuss the opportunities AND risks (!) of this space. You will learn crypto basics, if and how to invest, and how to raise capital with an ICO. In more detail:
- how does the Blockchain and Smart Contracts work
- What are the best in terms of return, ICO to invest in 2018
- How does an ICO work – from a startup’s/corporate’s perspective
- How to join private sale of great ICOs?
- how to legally do (and invest) in an ICO
- how to invest in an ICO, and avoid scams
- scam and fraud prevention in the crypto world
- legal risks for startups and investors
- legal and regulatory situation and development worldwide
- trends in the token economy in different industries.
- The demo will be followed by ICO ptich from founders and Ceo of Upcoming ICO and then a session of Q&A. The Pitch Your ICO sessions is a unique opportunity for our attendees to hear from the founders about the newest and hottest upcoming ICOs. Each ICO will have 10 minutes to present their projects, and answer some questions you may have.